- McLean University
- Christianity 101: Knowing God in a Personal Way
- Christianity 201: Growing in your Relationship with Jesus Christ
- Christianity 301: Sharing the Message of Jesus Christ
- Christianity 401: Discover How God has Gifted and Equipped You
- Christianity 501: Discover God's Way of Handling Money
McLean University is a series of classes that will introduce you to the basic building blocks for the Christian faith. Each lesson examines Biblical truths and provides practical applications for your life. Why be concerned with biblical knowledge?
Knowing God in a Personal Way - Understanding who Jesus is and how to have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Growing in Your Relationship With Christ - Learn how to read and understand the Bible, how to communicate with God and grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ.
Sharing the Message of Jesus Christ - Discover how God can use you to share your faith and reach your friends in a manner that fits you.
Discover How God has Gifted and Equipped You - Learn how God has gifted you and how you can use your spiritual gifts to serve others.
Learn how to manage your personal finances God's way. This 4 week class combines the best of the biblical teaching on stewardship that exists today. Honor God with the way you spend, invest, and save.
See the menu on the left for each class starting date, location and registration information.